Thursday, February 1, 2018

HEY – WHAT THE HELL??

Ever run into somebody who thinks you are someone else?

Ever had somebody ask you if you are so-and-so?

Yeah, that is sort of what happen in this true tale. Sort. If only . . .

This is a True Tale I call – HEY – WHAT THE HELL??

This happened in the late ‘90’s, so I was about 25 or so. It happened at what was once the great Metro Center Mall in Phoenix.

I was leaving the mall by the second floor entrance/exit, next to the Skate Board Rink they had just put in.

As I was going out the doors, I heard someone calling. I had no idea who they were calling. It wasn’t my name.

Then someone jumped me from behind. I found myself in a headlock with someone giving me a ‘noogie,’ rubbing their fist back and forth across my skull as fast and hard as they could.

I was pissed. I stood up, threw this fucker off right into the side wall outside the mall entrance.

He looked stunned and scared.

The only thing that stopped me from beating the shit out of this guy was that I saw two Cops eating lunch on a bench outside the mall.

He then muttered something about me NOT being his friend.

I remember vividly staring at him, not saying a word. The image in my mind was me putting him face first through the glass door.

He eventually (after a few seconds) ran back into the mall, where two of his friends were waiting. They never came out, probably had no idea what was going on.

I was so pissed at that moment that part of me wanted to follow this guy – who looked about 20 at the most – but I didn’t.

Though I think he thought I was. He and his friends were at the top of the escalator when I walked back in. He quickly hightailed it down the escalator.

All I went back in for was to get a coke from the vending machine.

 - Ace Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment